Question:
Which is the best Indian restaurent in the Bay area?
Capt. Jack Sparrow
2005-12-09 09:00:02 UTC
Which is the best Indian restaurent in the Bay area?
Three answers:
UdiFAN
2005-12-12 09:05:49 UTC
Amber India, Mountain View. MMMM mmm
?
2016-12-13 10:06:20 UTC
definite they do. As a collection they have the superb communities, of direction there are different communities that are extra ideal than them contained in the fellow activities yet all at the same time they are the superb. @ TImmy B?: No Boston isn't any extra ideal. we are speaking about at present no longer the previous ten years. we are speaking about at present pink Sox: did not even make it SF Giants: received international sequence Bruins: #2 Seed lost to a #7 Sharks: were a #7, no longer some thing vast anticipated, and at the on the spot are contained in the playoffs #6 2d round Patriots: lost to a crew led by potential of Joe Flacco, and characteristic a three-4 record in tremendous bowls 49ers: Are 5-a million in tremendous Bowls and Are anticipated to get again there with a third 365 days QB Celtics: lost to the Knicks, THE KNICKS! Warriors: Beat Denver and nevertheless can beat the Spurs Boston became reliable now there communities are falling aside, at the same time as San Fran options up the products
cran
2005-12-13 14:56:42 UTC
My wife and I love going to:

Passage to India

1991 W. El Camino Real

Mountain View, CA 94040

Tel: 650-969-9990

They serve an awesome buffet! Their answering machine message will tell you the time and prices for their buffets. They even have buffets on weekends.

I love their Kheer (Indian rice pudding dessert) and "butter" and Tandoori chicken.