Question:
I would like travel by train Amtrak from san jose to Chicago, and return any info will appreciate ,have gooday
bin2228
2006-02-04 22:44:03 UTC
I would like travel by train Amtrak from san jose to Chicago, and return any info will appreciate ,have gooday
Three answers:
HorB
2006-02-04 22:47:22 UTC
http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak%2FRoutes_Page&_searchType=destinationTime&xwdf_cmsorigin=sessionWorkflow%2FproductWorkflow%5B@product%3D%27Rail%27%5D%2FtravelSelection%2FjourneySelection%5B1%5D%2FdepartLocation%2Fsearch&wdf_cmsorigin=San+Jose%2C+CA+%28SJC%29&xwdf_cmsdestination=sessionWorkflow%2FproductWorkflow%5B@product%3D%27Rail%27%5D%2FtravelSelection%2FjourneySelection%5B1%5D%2FarriveLocation%2Fsearch&wdf_cmsdestination=Chicago+-+Union+Station%2C+IL+%28CHI%29&_handler%3Damtrak.presentation.handler.request.rail.AmtrakCMSRailRoutesRequestHandler%2F_xpath%3DsessionWorkflow%2FproductWorkflow%5B@product%3D%27Rail%27%5D.x=17&_handler%3Damtrak.presentation.handler.request.rail.AmtrakCMSRailRoutesRequestHandler%2F_xpath%3DsessionWorkflow%2FproductWorkflow%5B@product%3D%27Rail%27%5D.y=13
?
2016-11-11 12:22:03 UTC
i've got carried out Chicago to Baltimore on that amtrak line. it is intense high quality, lots of intense high quality atmosphere by way of Appalachia and it is exciting once you're with somebody. even though it is loonnng. I had a pal who replaced into not on time 24 hours going from nyc to chicago. that's what isn't any exciting approximately amtrak. I used to take the chicago to indianapolis practice consistently, and it is in straight forward terms 4 hours or so, yet we would often get not on time a minimum of one or 2, each often times as long as six. have exciting, although. Amtrak is an incredible thank you to get someplace in case you like a comfortable holiday. i've got additionally long previous from Indianapolis out to San Francisco a pair cases, that's cool besides, you get to circulate by way of the rocky mountains and it is appropriate.
JBC
2006-02-04 22:48:15 UTC
amtrak.com