Question:
does Great America have a pool in it?
2006-05-14 08:08:33 UTC
does Great America have a pool in it?
Seven answers:
Marshmellie
2006-05-14 08:11:11 UTC
There is a pool in Great America as well as a water slide and water playing area...
volchick2003
2006-05-17 10:22:33 UTC
Do you mean a pool for swimming and water slides? No. Raging Waters is the best place in the South Bay for water slides.

If you mean water rides, they do have a couple of water rides where you get wet from splashdowns.
2006-05-14 08:11:20 UTC
Lake Wisconsin.
sc_cheer408
2006-05-20 11:05:09 UTC
yes there is in boomerang bay there is a swimming pool not big but good for lil kids.
1238597426972076
2006-05-15 15:25:31 UTC
yes and great america is in santa clara not san jose
2006-05-14 08:11:49 UTC
Do you mean a Ceement pond? Let me ask Granny
2006-05-14 15:43:42 UTC
yes. can you asnwer my great america quesiton 2?