Question:
Can I get a map of San Jose, Calfornia? A map with street names.. thanks!?
**meldoggie**
2006-05-24 13:52:05 UTC
yeah most likely I will be going there next year, and I want to see a map of San Jose, Calfornia with street names and stuff, detailed.... yeah that's about all.
Three answers:
2006-05-24 13:58:24 UTC
Goin' back to Cali hunh?

You can find maps for San Jose on Mapquest, Yahoo Maps or Google maps...

HTH.

Take care.
pablo_dmc
2006-05-26 00:46:13 UTC
you can get online maps in yahoo.com and go to maps, or mapquest.com as type SAn Jose, CA in the city field...but if you want a detailed map , like a real map with a nice satellite view, go to google local and type San jose, cA, then when the map appears go to the hybrid tab and you'll c the real skyline of san jose plus the name of the main streets and highways there. However if you are planning a trip, and you need a map, you could buy them at Barnell & nobells, they usually have maps of any part of the world
Travelers2
2006-05-24 21:50:35 UTC
Whenever we're planning a trip we go by AAA and pick up a Tour Book and a map of the area. These are all ree to AAA members though if you're not a memeber you can ask someone who is to pick them up for you.

All the maps are very detailed and you can request as many as you need. The Tour Books are fantastic! They give you a little insight to the area, where to go, what to see and place to stay & eat.

You might also try the AAA website to see what they offer free.