Question:
how old do you have to be to go on a airplane?
2006-05-19 04:58:05 UTC
how old do you have to be to go on a airplane?
Eight answers:
sasha69
2006-05-19 05:00:02 UTC
Any age. Under a certain age needs to be with an adult. But children of a certain age can travel with an airline companion for a fee.
kissesandhugs36
2006-05-19 05:01:13 UTC
Anyone at any age can go on an airplane. If you are asking about traveling alone on a plane, I'm pretty sure you can go at any age. Your parents would make arrangements with the airline to be sure the flight attendents would know you are coming and would make sure you were on the flight and is taken care of during flight. She would also make sure you caught your next plane if you had a change over.
a.n.i
2006-05-19 05:03:16 UTC
more 21 years old
2006-05-19 04:59:00 UTC
Any age may go.

If you mean by yourself, tehres no age limit, you just have to have identification, and your parents have to buy your ticket usually.
real.bros
2006-05-19 05:32:11 UTC
no age limit.. but if your under 3 you can ride for free
Einstein
2006-05-19 04:59:03 UTC
i don't think their is an age limit... my first plane ride was at 8
eva
2006-05-19 05:10:26 UTC
any age
fcas80