Question:
Where can I get the cheapest airfare to San Jose, Ca?
jdboombatz
2006-03-21 09:22:29 UTC
Where can I get the cheapest airfare to San Jose, Ca?
Four answers:
Marisun
2006-03-23 23:20:44 UTC
use www.sidestep.com i have found a tcket for 225.70 per person for july
2016-05-20 06:25:26 UTC
You did not say specifically when in AUG 2006; however, the least expensive flight BAR NONE is $625 R/T. Because August is right around the corner the airfare rates tend to be higher, as opposed to if you were leaving 60 or more days from now.
need2know
2006-03-24 21:20:26 UTC
It depends on where you are departing from, but southwest airlines has the cheapest airfares that I have seen anywhere. Check their website often for their specials. The web site is www.southwest.com
houstonjln
2006-03-23 18:44:39 UTC
I would recommend Southwest Airlines for the best deal into San Jose. Its really low cost.

Offical website - http://www.southwest.com

Route Map -- http://southwest.com/travel_center/routemap_dyn.html