Question:
guys i have a ?
sunnybaby106
2006-04-27 13:04:41 UTC
how do u know if a guy likes u u think he likes u but u dont know because i think this guy likes me but im not sure
Seven answers:
2006-04-27 13:13:12 UTC
Body language around you should give you an idea of wether or not he does, if he touches you on the hand,arm or like to flirt with you than he is interested in you. but one good way to know is to see if he would like to get togther agter work. or say "we should hang out" sometime and go from there.
hassanaanbar
2006-04-27 20:19:33 UTC
if he's into touching you a lot, then he likes you for sure !But Asking is the Best way ! u better ask him!
TechnoRat60
2006-04-27 20:07:30 UTC
If he punches you in the arm, then he likes you.
♥sweetie♥
2006-04-27 20:09:23 UTC
why don't u just ask him? if not strait question, then something like: why don't u come over once... or i go there... come with me?
im_leaving
2006-04-27 20:06:16 UTC
don't waste your time, be direct and ask him
Jeep Freak 81
2006-04-27 20:05:28 UTC
JUST ASK HIM. If he says no, I WILL SAY YES!
2006-04-27 20:06:11 UTC
stop being retarded and ask him